Topic: re: Problems with Embedding via Go daddy

Can you please help me, where do I need to upload my image folder in go daddy?  because I have uploaded it and it will not display pictures. I'm not good with computers when you say root you mean html directory?
Am i right in saying I change the name of the file where it is bracketed then insert the html into muse then upload the folder to go daddy but where in go daddy cos it wont work at all and its very frustrating.
I have a screen shot of my go daddy folder structure if this helps

Louise
x

Re: re: Problems with Embedding via Go daddy

If you are following the Embedding with Adobe Muse instructions, then it is recommended that you upload your entire gallery folder (not just the contents) to the same directory on your web server that you upload your Muse files to.
It does not actually matter where on your web server you upload your gallery folder to as long as you know where it is and that the two paths within the embedding code (the path to the 'juicebox.js' file and the baseUrl) are both correct.
If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to the web page into which you are trying to embed your gallery so that I can help further.