Topic: JuiceboxBuilder-Pro Thumbnail Problem in Images Tab

Recently purchase JuiceboxBuilder-Pro for Mac OS X (10.6.8) running under Adobe Air 3.5.   it was a clean install with no earlier version.   I create a Gallery and drag in an image from Aperture.   Everything works fine and I can publish and see the site in Firefox. 

I close the program, reopen it and the thumbnail has disappeared in the Image tab of the program (very small generic ikon in center of thumbnail box).   Note the following:

*  This happens to all the galleries
*  The filenames are extremely simple and do not contain any characters other than alphanumerics (I have read earlier posts)
*  If I drag in a new image, the thumbnail for that image does not show up on the image screen in the program, but the published site seems to be generated correctly with the appropriate thumbnails.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

R

Re: JuiceboxBuilder-Pro Thumbnail Problem in Images Tab

There was a bug in Juicebox which affected Mac OS X 10.6 users when Adobe AIR v3.4 was introduced which was addressed in Juicebox v1.2.0. Please see the Juicebox - Version History for details.
Make sure that you are using JuiceboxBuilder-Pro v1.2.0 ('Help -> About JuiceboxBuilder-Pro...').

If you already are using JuiceboxBuilder-Pro v1.2.0, then try reverting to Adobe AIR v3.3 to see if this makes a difference.
Adobe AIR v3.3 can be downloaded from this web page (look for the Adobe AIR 3.3 runtime downloads section).

If this helps, then I will contact the developers to let them know that there is still an issue with the combination of Mac OS X 10.6.8, Adobe AIR v3.5 and JuiceboxBuilder-Pro v1.2.0.

If this does not help, then please zip and upload the gallery that is causing the problem so that I can download it, take a look and investigate further.

Yes.   That is the problem.   I downloaded Adobe AIR v3.3 and the thumbnails came back.   I then went back to 3.5 (other SW requires it) and the thumbnail problem came back.

Would appreciate you contacting the developer so that they can fix.

R

Could you please quickly confirm whether or not you were using JuiceboxBuilder-Pro v1.2.0?
You initially stated "Mac OS X (10.6.8) running under Adobe Air 3.5" but did not specify the exact version of JuiceboxBuilder-Pro that you were running. I just want to be sure with the details before I log a bug report. Thank you.

To confirm.  The problems occurs with the following comnbination:

Mac OS X (10.6.8)
Adobe Air 3.5
Juicebox-Pro v1.2.0

R

Thank you for confirming. I have now contacted the developers.