Topic: Juicebox Pro not displaying gallery on Wordress published page

Using the worpress plugin and juicebox pro, added the gallery successfuly and I can see it when previewing the page, however, when I view the published page, its blank. Any ideas?

Post's attachments

preview.PNG 1.02 mb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Juicebox Pro not displaying gallery on Wordress published page

I'd really need to see the dysfunctional gallery live on your web server in order to troubleshot the problem.
Please post the link to your gallery's web page here (or email me) and I'll take a look. (My email address can be found in the column to the left of this post.)

In the meantime, try temporarily deactivating all your plugins (except for WP-Juicebox) and then reactivate them one-by-one (checking your gallery each time) to see if you can find a plugin which might be conflicting with WP-Juicebox and causing the problem. Maybe there's a caching plugin which is causing problems with the gallery files (which is not evident in the preview).

Re: Juicebox Pro not displaying gallery on Wordress published page

It has been brought to my attention that email addresses within the forum are only visible to admins so you won't have been able to find my email address where I suggested it would be. Sorry about that.

I hope that you have been able to resolve your problem but, if not, please email me at steven@juicebox.net with a link to your dysfunctional gallery (or just post a link here) so that I can see your web page live on your server and figure out why your gallery is not displaying.
Thanks.