Topic: Newby here no data in index file [SOLVED]

Hello-using Pro plugin in Lightroom Classic 11.2 on Mac M1 Max Monterey 12.1. 
created a simple 22 image, 2 page gallery to test out feature set.  exported from Lightroom to folder on desktop.
no modification to folder or file structure as setup by export.

double clicked index file from new gallery.  Received error "Juicebox Error: Config file not found."

config file is in folder with index file. Thumbs and Images folders are in same subdirectory as config.xml and index.html.  They also have the appropriate number of image files.
jbcore folder exists in same subdirectory and contains the juicebox.js and .php files as well as psd.php, full.html and classic folder.

Opened index file in text editor- it was empty.

What did I do worng?
Thank you-

Re: Newby here no data in index file [SOLVED]

ok- now that the local file restrictions have been disabled I guess I can move on.  apologies for the bother. I really did think I had read install instructions well-apparently not.

Re: Newby here no data in index file [SOLVED]

No problem! I'm glad you've been able to resolve your problem.

For others experiencing similar issues, instructions for resolving local viewing issues can be found in this FAQ:
When I view my gallery locally, I see the message "Juicebox can not display locally in this browser". Why?

... and in this forum post (stickied at the top of thein the 'Tips and Tricks' section).