Topic: Problems with "Add Juicebox Gallery" button inWP 5.8 [SOLVED]

Since WP change to version 5.8 all my sites collapse.

I usually work in Classic editor and now i was forced to change to Blocks editor.

With that i don´t have anymore the option of create juicebox gallery in new articles or pages. And when I try to "Create Gallery" from Manage Galleries I' don't have any create button.

I've the version 1.5.1 (PRO) installed.

I believe that  Version 1.5.1.3 can help because it  Fixed bug whereby 'Add Juicebox Gallery' button did not display for Gutenberg editor in WordPress 5.6.

If that is correct how can I obtain that version?

Thank you

Alberto Calé

Re: Problems with "Add Juicebox Gallery" button inWP 5.8 [SOLVED]

You can download the latest version of WP-Juicebox (v1.5.1.4) from the plugin's own support page here.
Here is a direct link to WP-Juicebox v1.5.1.4.

The version history page is here.

With reference to the points you mentioned:
(1) The 'Create Gallery' button was added to the Manage Galleries page in WP-Juicebox v1.5.1.1.
(2) WP-Juicebox v1.5.1.3 fixed a bug whereby the 'Add Juicebox Gallery' button did not display for the Gutenberg editor in WordPress 5.6.
(3) WP-Juicebox v1.5.1.4 fixed a bug whereby the 'Add Gallery' button did not work for the Classic editor (the gallery shortcode was not added to the page/post in the 'Visual' input mode).

With this in mind, if you use WP-Juicebox v1.5.1.4, you should be able to use Gutenberg or the Classic editor (and you'll have the 'Create Gallery' button as a backup if you run into any problems).
The Classic editor is no longer bundled with WordPress but you can download it as a separate plugin from its download page here. It is still maintained by the WordPress team.

Please note that WP-Juicebox comes bundled with Juicebox-Lite (the free version), so don't forget to upgrade the plugin to use you Juicebox-Pro files by following the 'Upgrading to Juicebox-Pro' instructions here.

Please let me know how you get on and if I can be of any further assistance.
Thank you.

Thanks Steven

Now everything is working fine.

Thanks again for you help.

Alberto Calé

Now everything is working fine.

That's great! Thank you for letting me know.

Thanks again for you help.

You're welcome!