Topic: Flickr galler

I am using the WP plugin. It is a beautiful presentation. However, it does not pull in all of the images (which all share the same tags) and on reload may grab less than before. Is there a way to address this? Thanks! Georgia

Re: Flickr galler

Juicebox uses a Flickr API search to fetch the required images from Flickr's servers. The API search terms will be the same each time so if the results are inconsistent, this may be due to a problem at Flickr's end.
Please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look and see if I can replicate the problem you are experiencing.

3 (edited by georgiagibbsdesign 2012-09-29 22:48:14)

Thank you Steven. Here is the link. Thank you for your help. Also there are 17 images in the gallery total but no more than 15 have ever loaded. Georgia
http://tessfelixartist.com/photos-of-th … ames-walk/

When I view your gallery, 15 images are displayed.
If I enter your gallery's Flickr configuration options into Flickr's own API Explorer, 15 images are returned.
(Go to the web page in the link above, enter your user_id (87772524@N06) and your chosen tags (travel), select the 'Send' checkboxes for these two items and click the 'Call Method...' button at the bottom of the page.)
If I remove the tags option from the search, all 17 images are returned.

The missing images are 'Francoi and his donkey' and 'French and American Co-pilgrims' but I do not see anything obvious about these two images that make them stand out from the others.

When tagging images in Flickr, it can take some time (up to 48 hrs) for the tags to propagate fully through Flickr's system in order for the images to show up in API searches so perhaps they will show up in time. Take a look at the Flickr: Help: Tags page for further suggestions.
If, after 48 hrs, the two missing images still do not show up, I would try re-uploading them to Flickr and re-tagging them.

A workaround would be to group your images within Flickr as a set and display the set using Juicebox's flickrSetId configuration option.

Hello Steven.
I opted for the last solution since they were already in a single set and it works like a charm. Thank you for such great customer service. and such a great product. Best, Georgia