Topic: Align image top

Can anyone help, I can't figure out how to make the main image in a gallery aligned to the top (so that no matter what the vertical dimensions of the images in the gallery, they're all aligned at the top). By default, the main image is vertically aligned in the middle.

I've looked through all the CSS and tried changing various things from 'middle' to 'top', but to no avail.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Re: Align image top

Also, being able to align the images left/right in the gallery would be great too.

I believe the main image is positioned absolutely within the image area by code within the 'juicebox.js' file.
However, this file is packed an obfuscated and, therefore, cannot be modified.

Steven, thanks for getting back to me.

Damn! I have built a whole site based around Juicebox (which is great, by the way), thinking I'd find a way to resolve this... It's ready to go online but the design of the html site around it won't be right until I can figure out a way to have images of different aspect ratios and orientations - all the same width (or height) - all aligned along one side of the gallery (doesn't actually matter which, but ideally the top).

Is there any chance that this may be an customisable option in future versions of Juicebox Pro...?

Is there any chance that this may be an customisable option in future versions of Juicebox Pro...?

Please post feature requests in this forum thread.
It keeps them all together and ensures that they are not overlooked.
Also, posting feature requests in the forum may inspire other users to post saying that they, too, would like such a feature to be included in a future version.
With enough interest, there is more likelihood that a feature would be implemented in a future release.

Steven,

Thanks again. I've posted it over there (didn't originally realise this thread would become a feature request).