1 (edited by dougalg83 2017-08-15 17:33:32)

Topic: JuiceBox Gallery and Samsung Phone query [SOLVED]

Hi JuiceBox Support forum new user here but I have an annoying situation that needs sorting.

I've just finished developing a site for a client and included a juicebox gallery. But when the client goes to view his gallery on a Samsung Galaxy S6 the JuiceBox gallery doesnt appear (as shown in the attached picture).

The same happens to a work colleague who has a Samsung Galaxy S7.

The strange part though is I have a Samsung S4 ace, my flatmate has a Samsung Galaxy S5 and another work college has an Galaxy S3 and all the JuiceBox gallery mentioned appears on everyone.

So my question is have Samsung done something to their newer phones that prevents JuiceBox gallery from working and is there anyway of fixing it because so far im stumped?!

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Post's attachments

IMG-20170814-WA0000.jpg 49.98 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: JuiceBox Gallery and Samsung Phone query [SOLVED]

It sounds very much like the issue noted in this FAQ:
Why can't I view my gallery on a 3G mobile connection?

If there's a chance that the galleries have been viewed over 3G/4G rather than a wi-fi connection, then try implementing the solution in the FAQ and hopefully this will resolve your problem.

Hi Steve,  thank you for the .htaccess file tip,  the gallery now works on my work colleagues Samsung s7  and fingers crossed it will work on my clients Samsung s6.

Thanks again

thank you for the .htaccess file tip,

You're welcome!

... the gallery now works on my work colleagues Samsung s7...

That's great to hear! Thank you for letting me know.

... and fingers crossed it will work on my clients Samsung s6.

It certainly sounds like content modification has been the problem so, hopefully, your gallery will display fine on your client's Samsung S6. I'll mark this topic as 'solved' but just let me know if you run into any further problems.