Topic: Very basic question about saving and opening a gallery [SOLVED]

I am a new Juicebox user.  I created my first gallery by simply adding a few images and then publishing it to a newly created folder.  The folder contains the files index.html, config.xml and the folders images, jbcore, and thumbs.

When I try to open the gallery I am not given any file that I can select.  So, I am not sure how to open a gallery that I saved (or at least I think I saved).

Thanks in advance for your help answering this question.

Re: Very basic question about saving and opening a gallery [SOLVED]

Sorry, usually there is a config file or something to open, not just a folder.  I figured it out.

Re: Very basic question about saving and opening a gallery [SOLVED]

I'm glad you've been able to figure it out. Thank you for letting me know.

Just for clarification (and for others who might be having rouble opening existing galleries with JuiceboxBuilder), when you click the 'Open Gallery...' button, you should navigate towards and select the gallery folder (rather than a specific file within the gallery folder).
However, the gallery folder must contain the gallery's XML file and the XML file must be named 'config.xml' (the default filename as used by JuiceboxBuilder). If you have moved or renamed the XML file, the gallery will not be able to be opened by JuiceboxBuilder.