Topic: protection pictures

How can I protect pictures from downloading? I don't have any knowledge of HTML :(

Thanks for reply.

Re: protection pictures

Please see this FAQ:
How do I allow or prevent users from saving gallery images?

The right-click menu is disabled for a Juicebox gallery so users will be unable to save gallery images via this method.
In addition to setting showOpenButton="FALSE" (as noted in the FAQ above), set showDownloadButton="FALSE" (in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> Button Bar' section) and the user will be unable to open or download the image via the gallery. This is as much protection as the gallery can give.

However, it is not possible to prevent users from taking screenshots of your gallery so you might like to watermark your images using the Watermark functionality built into JuiceboxBuilder-Pro.
Adding Watermarks: https://www.juicebox.net/support/creati … watermarks

Please bear in mind that if a user knows the structure of a Juicebox gallery, then it would be possible to track down the images from the paths in the gallery's configuration file. There is nothing you can do to prevent against this as viewing the source of web pages is browser functionality that cannot be disabled via a web page. (Again, watermarking your images might be the best policy.) Anything you do to prevent a user from accessing the image directly on your web server would also prevent Juicebox from displaying the image in the gallery.

I hope this helps.