1 (edited by dinhtiendung 2016-08-18 08:06:57)

Topic: Background behind titles disappears on web browser [SOLVED]

Hello guys,

I am using Juicebox to embed photo album on website. In the offline program, it runs quite well. However, when I show that album on web browser, the background (layer) behind titles/captions disappears, leading very difficult to read if the photo is high brightness. You can see the differences in two photos attached.

https://s3.postimg.org/otci1xxtv/JB_Lite.png

https://s3.postimg.org/5vzor9zoz/image.png

Do you have possible solution?

Re: Background behind titles disappears on web browser [SOLVED]

By default, Juicebox has a gradient caption background. It is dark at the bottom and transparent at the top.
If you were to add a white image to your gallery, you should see this gradient clearly.

The problem is that Adobe AIR's integrated browser which JuiceboxBuilder uses for the live preview is unable to render all elements accurately (for example thumbnail frames, drop-shadows and gradients) so you see just a solid caption background.
This is noted in the Known Issues section of the JuiceboxBuilder User Guide.
Your own browser (Internet Explorer in your screenshot) is displaying the gallery accurately.

You can change the caption background via the captionBackColor and captionBackTopColor configuration options.
Please see the Caption Options section of the Config Options page for details.
If you want to remove the gradient, just make sure that captionBackColor and captionBackTopColor are both set to the same value.

Please note that captionBackColor and captionBackTopColor are Juicebox-Pro options only and are not supported by Juicebox-Lite.

Steven wrote:

By default, Juicebox has a gradient caption background. It is dark at the bottom and transparent at the top.
If you were to add a white image to your gallery, you should see this gradient clearly.

The problem is that Adobe AIR's integrated browser which JuiceboxBuilder uses for the live preview is unable to render all elements accurately (for example thumbnail frames, drop-shadows and gradients) so you see just a solid caption background.
This is noted in the Known Issues section of the JuiceboxBuilder User Guide.
Your own browser (Internet Explorer in your screenshot) is displaying the gallery accurately.

You can change the caption background via the captionBackColor and captionBackTopColor configuration options.
Please see the Caption Options section of the Config Options page for details.
If you want to remove the gradient, just make sure that captionBackColor and captionBackTopColor are both set to the same value.

Please note that captionBackColor and captionBackTopColor are Juicebox-Pro options only and are not supported by Juicebox-Lite.

Okay. I got it. Thanks for your feedback. I think that I should upgrade to the Juicebox-Pro hahaa.

You're welcome!
I'm sure you'd like Juicebox-Pro! ;)
There are many benefits over the Lite verson. If you're interested, please see the comparison chart on the download page for details.