1 (edited by steve_s 2016-02-03 16:45:38)

Topic: JuiceBox-lite locks up at Customize

I have just installed Juicebox lite, version 1.4.4.2 with Adobe Air version 20.0.0.233.  I am running a Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit system with 8G memory and 3.4Ghz 8 core CPU.

I have created galleries without incident using Lightroom 5 with the juicebox plugin.

When I attempt to create a gallery with the builder outside of Lightroom, I can add images to the gallery with no problem and arrange the images in the image tab, but as soon as I go to the customize tab, JuiceboxBuilder locks up  with a (Not Responding) status in the title bar.  The sample gallery is 7 images, 200-500kb each.  All I can do is close the program with the red X on the title bar.  I don't see anything anywhere about predefining a configuration before customizing - did I perhaps miss something somewhere?  What can I try to remedy this application?

The program locks up the same way if I try skipping Customize and jump straight to Publish.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and that also made no difference.

Thanks,
Steve

Re: JuiceBox-lite locks up at Customize

Perhaps this has been resolved - I just restarted Windows, and JuiceBox lite seems to be running properly now.  No other computer symptoms, restarted more out of desparation and for the sake of completeness.......  Hopefully I will not see a recurrence of this behavior.

Thanks,
Steve

Re: JuiceBox-lite locks up at Customize

I'm glad to hear that a reboot seems to have solved your problem.
Just to clarify, there is nothing that you have to do before going to the Customize tab (or skipping it and going straight to Publish).
Hopefully you'll not encounter this strange problem again.