Topic: Lightroom plugin puzzle [SOLVED]

Hi,
I'm enjoying JB and probably going to upgrade but I have a small puzzle. I've just installed the plug-in for Lightroom 6 and in the Site Info on the right it shows the old version. I've moved the old version into another folder so there's only one available and it still shows v1.4.3.0
Grateful for any clues that might be around.
TIA
David

Re: Lightroom plugin puzzle [SOLVED]

I've just double-checked and the current version of the plugin definitely reads "Juicebox-Lite Lightroom Plugin v1.4.4.1" in the 'Site Info' section so it sounds like you might be using some older plugin files.

Try reinstalling the current version of the plugin from scratch.
Download the latest Juicebox-Lite zip package from the link on the download page, delete the existing 'juicebox-lite.lrwebengine' folder from your '/Lightroom/Web Galleries/' folder and install the plugin from the 'juicebox_lite_1.4.4.1.zip' package following the instructions on the plugin's support page.

This should hopefully solve your problem.

Hi Steven,
Thanks for the instant reply on a Sunday! It's late evening here so I'll do as you suggest tomorrow - thanks again.

OK, all's well now. I deleted the old version rather than moved it into another folder and 1.4.4 is showing just fine. Thanks again.

That's great! I'm glad you've got the new version installed and working.
Thank you for posting back to let me know.