Topic: Wordpress add gallery problem.

Hi.

I have installed the wordpress plugin but when I write a new page or post and press the "Add Juicebox Gallery) only a blank popup box show up with no options at all. I have tried to restart browser and empty cache and everything but it is still empty. Any ideas what could be wrong?

Re: Wordpress add gallery problem.

I run the latest version of wordpress btw. 3.4.

Perhaps there is a conflict between WP-Juicebox and another plugin or the theme that you have installed.
Try temporaily reverting to the default WordPress theme and deactivate each of your plugins one-by-one.
After each action, clear your browser's cache and reload you gallery. If it looks OK, the last theme or plugin you disabled is the one causing the problem.
If you do find the conflicting theme/plugin, please let us know so that we can replicate the problem and fix it.
Thank you.

4 (edited by Anton 2012-07-07 18:18:14)

Got same issus on WordPress 3.4.1

http://i.imgur.com/qxC49.jpg

Theme: Angular
By Kriesi Version 1.1.1

Plugins:

Akismet
Version 2.5.6 | By Automattic

Contact Form 7
Version 3.2 | By Takayuki Miyoshi

Disqus Comment System
Version 2.72 | By Disqus

Jazzy Forms
Version 0.9.10 | By Igor Prochazka

Regenerate Thumbnails
Version 2.2.3 | By Viper007Bond

W3 Total Cache
Version 0.9.2.4 | By Frederick Townes

WP-Juicebox
Version 1.1.0 | By Juicebox

WP-Mail-SMTP
Version 0.9.1 | By Callum Macdonald

WP Google Fonts
Version v2.7 | By Adrian3

Browsing through http://www.juicebox.net/support/wp-juicebox/ I have noticed that:

The following plugin is not compatible with WP-Juicebox. Please disable this plugin when using WP-Juicebox:
Contact Form 7

I have tested and indeed - after disabling CF7 juicebox work correctly.

However this is not a solution at all. Contact Form 7 is one of the best (if not best) contact page plugin.

This compatibility issue should be fixed asap. Till then I will have to disable Juicebox unfortunately.

I believe this incompatibility will be fixed in the next version on Contact Form 7.
Try downloading and using the current development version of Contact Form 7 from the 'Development Version' link at the top of the 'Other Versions' list on this page.