Topic: How to go Full Screen with no title, overlays, nav buttons,w/1monitor?

When I go Full Screen and I have a two monitor set-up, I can move my mouse cursor to the other monitor, and the title and navigation overlays disappear in a second or two, and I have just the full screen photo that I can navigate thru with the keyboard, then when I move the mouse back over the active monitor, the titles and navigation overlays reappear.

But when i just view the gallery with a single monitor, I can't seem to move the cursor off the Full Screen, so the the titles and navigation overlays are always present???  And I'd like to figure out how to get them to disappear after a few seconds like what is possible with a two monitor setup???

Please let me know if you have any suggestions, I'd be psyched if i could figure out how this worked, thank you.

-Gordon

Re: How to go Full Screen with no title, overlays, nav buttons,w/1monitor?

On a single monitor, when useFullScreenExpand="TRUE", it is not possible to move the cursor outside an expanded gallery so that the overlay fades out.
One possible alternative would be to set showInfoButton="TRUE" (in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> Button Bar' section) and you can then toggle the overlay on and off using the Info Button on the Button Bar. The Button Bar will be displayed on screen all the time (allowing access to the Info Button) but all other components on the overlay (for example the caption area and the main image navigation buttons) will be toggled on and off.

Thanks, I saw that info. bar on your sample, but what I did was just set my laptop up as if there were an extended screen, when there really isn't one, but I could still move my mouse off the main screen, and that allowed for everything but the photos to disappear.  I wish there was a better way though.

-Gordon

If you want to hide the image overlay in fullscreen mode, try enabling the info button via the 'showInfoButton' config option: http://www.juicebox.net/support/config_ … r-options. Click the info button to hide the image overlay.

Thanks Felix, but the info. button option still keeps the button bar, I like is to be pure photo, so I don'y mind making a phantom  extended desktop for that purpose.

-Gordon