Topic: Need to re-upload everything when just changing a behaviour parameter?

Really impressed with the new product and have purchased Pro.  I suspect as another has commented that it is still a work in progress and I look forward to future updates.  Support appears to be first class.

A real newbie question...

I am creating many new galleries and uploading them with Filezilla.  Some of the galleries have up to 500 images. Inevitably I am learning new tweaks as I progress.

My question is if the photos have not changed i.e. If I just changed a parameter defining the behaviour of the gallery, what files/folders need to be uploaded?  Or, do I need to upload everything for that gallery again?

Re: Need to re-upload everything when just changing a behaviour parameter?

If you just change a configuration option, then the only file you need to re-upload is the gallery's 'config.xml' file.
(You may need to clear your browser's cache after making such a change before reloading the gallery.)

There are certain options (Background Color, Gallery Width, Gallery Height) that are set in the gallery's embedding code rather than in the XML file.
If you change any of these, then you will also need to upload the gallery's 'index.html' file.