Topic: Photo booth ftp

For my photo booth project i would love to use Juicebox. My problem: Pictures are uploaded automatically with ftp to the site. Is there a way to see this pics instantly after upload in the album without manual generating the new content? Right now the page is a wordpress site.
Thanks
Wolfgang

Re: Photo booth ftp

Please see these forum threads which deal with how to add new images to a gallery by just uploading them to a designated folder (and without having to modify any gallery files).
http://juicebox.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=91
http://juicebox.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1811

My answer to Query #3 here is probably what you are looking for: http://juicebox.net/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=383#p383

3 (edited by wolfgang 2015-05-23 11:19:20)

Thanks Steven,

it's working. But now i have the Pro Version and it seems that it didn't worke there. Any ideas?
Thanks
Wolfgang
/****  SO SORRY, MY FAULT, WORKING FINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Another Question: For mobile phones it would be nice to have a refresh button. How i can do this?
Thanks
Wolfgang

If you want to prevent browsers from caching your gallery's dynamically-generated XML file, then try adding a unique query string (e.g. the current time which will be different each time the browser loads the page) to the configUrl option in your gallery's embedding code.
For example:

configUrl : "config.php?nocache=" + new Date().getTime(),

If you really want to add a refresh button to your web page, then you could use something like the following (which would overlay a 'refresh' link in the top left corner).

<div id="refresh" style="background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); color: rgba(255,255,255,1); cursor: pointer; font-size: 20px; left 0px; padding: 4px; position: absolute; top: 0px; z-index: 9999;">
    <span onclick="javascript: window.location.reload(); return false;">Refresh</span>
</div>

If you wanted the 'refresh' link to be displayed only on mobile devices, then you could check to see what screen mode Juicebox is using (via the Juicebox-Pro API getScreenMode() method) and display the 'refresh' link only in Small Screen Mode.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
    <title>Juicebox Gallery</title>
    <meta charset="utf-8" />
    <meta name="viewport" id="jb-viewport" content="minimal-ui" />
    <meta name="description" content="This is a Juicebox Gallery. Get yours at www.juicebox.net" />
    <style type="text/css">
    body {
        margin: 0px;
    }
    #refresh {
        display: none;
    }
    </style>
</head>
<body>
    <!--START JUICEBOX EMBED-->
    <script src="jbcore/juicebox.js"></script>
    <script>
        var jb = new juicebox({
            containerId: 'juicebox-container'
        });
        jb.onInitComplete = function() {
            if (jb.getScreenMode() === 'SMALL') {
                document.getElementById('refresh').style.display = 'block';
            }
        };
    </script>
    <div id="juicebox-container"></div>
    <!--END JUICEBOX EMBED-->
    <div id="refresh" style="background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); color: rgba(255,255,255,1); cursor: pointer; font-size: 20px; left 0px; padding: 4px; position: absolute; top: 0px; z-index: 9999;">
        <span onclick="javascript: window.location.reload(); return false;">Refresh</span>
    </div>
</body>
</html>

(onInitComplete() and getScreenMode() work in Juicebox-Lite as well as in Juicebox-Pro.)

I hope this helps.