Topic: Getting Juicebox to work with Squarespace

I would like to sign up for a Juicebox pro account if I could get Juicebox to work with my Squarespace website.
I try to embed the Juicebox video code using the <> button on Squarespace, and is says "Invalid Video".
In a related subject, I can get an Animoto video to work on my Squarespace website, but the large
version of the video is blurry. It's not just me, it's Animoto. Other people have had blurry issues too.
So, I simply want to have "Virtual Tours" on my Squarespace website and it's taking way too much time to get it figured out.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you, David

Re: Getting Juicebox to work with Squarespace

I try to embed the Juicebox video code using the <> button on Squarespace, and is says "Invalid Video".

A Juicebox gallery is not a video but a collection of individual images and resource files (such as CSS, JavaScript and font files).
You can embed a Juicebox gallery in a web page following the embedding instructions here.
As Squarespace is not a regular web host (where you can upload Juicebox gallery files to the web space that they provide via FTP), you may need to host your gallery elsewhere (such as Google Drive) and load your gallery into your Squarespace web page using an iframe. Instructions on how to achieve this can be found in the Embedding in a Web Template Site support section.