Topic: dreamweaver CC Mobile Template Juicebox Embeded [SOLVED]

Please can you advise on best solution. The below website is the first I have designed with mobile support. I have always embeded juicebox galleries with no problem but if you view the below link on a mobile and select view gallery the menu drop down bar positions itself in middle of screen.

http://www.midlandenglishsettersociety. … p2014.html

Re: dreamweaver CC Mobile Template Juicebox Embeded [SOLVED]

resolved issue using expandInNewPage="TRUE"

I am glad that you have been able to resolve your problem. Thank you for posting back to let me know.
Just to shed some more light on the problem, there is currently a known bug whereby elements which have explicitly been assigned a CSS 'position' are not covered when the gallery is expanded either from the Splash Page or by clicking the Expand Button (they should be). This bug has already been addressed and will be fixed in the next version of Juicebox (although I do not know when it will be released).
In the meantime, the workaround is, as you have discovered, to set expandInNewPage="TRUE" so that, when the gallery is expanded, it is displayed on a page of its own rather than on top of the embedding page.

This bug (whereby elements from the embedding web page may still be visible after a gallery has been expanded) has now been fixed in v1.4.3. Please see this blog entry for more information on the latest version.