Topic: Problems with 1.4.2 and navigation

hello,

i upgraded some of my galleries from 1.3.3 to 1.4.2, and now i have problems with displaying these galleries. on opening everthing is displayed like expected, but the image itself is missing. further, i can't navigate using keyboard or mouse clicks - nothing happens. if i select an image from the preview bar it'll be displayed, but navigation is still broken. i tried creating a new jb-gallery, but the problem still occurs. mobile versions are working.

Browsers tried: IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera (latest versions)

JS Debug console reports me this, don't know if that's related:

ReferenceError: current_width is not defined

If the URL is need, i'll sent it to you via PM.

Re: Problems with 1.4.2 and navigation

but the image itself is missing

Please see this FAQ:
My images show locally, but not when I upload them to my website. Why?

Please also check the permissions of the 'images' folder and the image files themselves on your web server with an FTP program. Default permissions of 755 for folders and 644 for files should be fine.

i can't navigate using keyboard

Please ensure that enableKeyboardControls="TRUE" (in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> General' section).

or mouse clicks

This sounds like you may have an element on your web page obscuring (stacked on top of) your gallery rendering the controls inactive. Please check the CSS of your web page with your browser's developer tools (usually F12) to see if this may be the case.

As you have several problems, please also try re-uploading the entire Juicebox-Pro v1.4.2 'jbcore' folder to your web server to ensure that all core Juicebox files are present and correct in case something happened during the initial upload resulting in a corrupt or missing file.

Also, try clearing your browser's cache before reloading your gallery to ensure that your browser is fetching and using the most recent gallery files from your web server.

If you continue to experience difficulties, please let me know and I will send you an email address where you can provide me with the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look for myself and help further.