Topic: rename of full.html ... How ? [SOLVED]

I'm in the middle of converting to the JuiceBox system, and it all working fine on the big screen, but on the mobile device it seems to divert to a full.html stored in the jbcore folder. The issue with this is that configURL is based from a generated URL, and the other section of the site is written in php.

Is there a configuration to change the name of full.html to something else (i.e. a full.php) ?

Re: rename of full.html ... How ? [SOLVED]

The 'full.html' file contains no PHP code so there is no need to change the extension of the 'full.html' page. A web site can happily contain a mixture of both HTML and PHP files.
In any case, the 'full.html' file cannot be renamed as it is referenced from within the 'juicebox.js' file which is obfuscated and cannot be modified.
Under normal circumstances, there should be no need to modify (rename or move) any files within with 'jbcore' folder.

The 'full.html' file is used when a gallery is expanded on a page of its own. This will happen when expandInNewPage="TRUE" or when expandInNewPage="AUTO" and an iOS device is detected. Please see the Expand Gallery Behavior support section for further information.

3 (edited by bengrant 2014-11-20 15:10:07)

Hi

Thanks for your reply, but i am not sure this solve my issue.

You see, in the main page the configURL is generated., i.e

<script>
    new juicebox({
        containerId: 'juicebox-container', galleryWidth: 1050,  galleryHeight:500,
        <?php echo "configUrl : 'gallerydata.php?g=$gallaryCat&nocache=". mt_rand() ."'" ?>

});
    </script> 

this is from index.php.

The problem is that when viewing the site on a mobile device like a phone, it uses the full.html which looks for the default name config.xml. This does not exists, as its generated code as you can see from above.

So how can juicebox be configure to use a different webpage, for example full.php ?

Further investigation seems to point to how the click is working.

When you are looking at the gallery view on a mobile device, it seems clicking to view  the gallery diverts the root of the site.

There must be a configuration to control how the view gallery click works. It seems odd that it would make a request to the root of the site again.

The 'full.html' file should find the gallery's XML file as specified by your configUrl.

Please make sure that that your gallery uses the current version of Juicebox-Pro (v1.4.2) to ensure that any bugs which were present in previous versions but which have since been fixed are not contributing to your problem.
If necessary, instructions to download the current version and upgrade existing galleries can be found on the Upgrading Juicebox support page.

If this does not help (or is not relevant), then please post the URL to your gallery's web page so that I can take a look and help further.

6 (edited by bengrant 2014-11-20 20:23:53)

Hi

The URL is new.bengrant.net

I am using  1.4.2.

As you can see the root i.e. http://new.bengrant.net/ goes to the main page, and work when you click view gallery
When you click on an individual gallery new.bengrant.net/gallery.php?p=Street juicebox seems to be calling the root url again. Thus it is not taking the url provided by the configURL.

Hi,

i managed to work it out, as you mentioned that it used the URL from configURL to obtain the configuration but i was passing information via the session, thus the URL did not change, but the information in the session.

Now passing the information as a query string within the configURL.

Thanks

I'm glad you've been able to resolve your problem.
Thanks for posting back to let me know.