Topic: Getting Started Using Word Press

I have read a lot of help topics, trouble shooting pages, and still stumped! Forgive me if this is a really elementary topic, but I can't get the embed code to display my gallery in my Word Press site. I've tried using Drop Box, and using my Flickr account and it still doesn't show up.

http://designcuisine.macyscatering.com/gallery

Am I incorrect in thinking; by using my Flickr account, my images are already online so I do not need to upload them?

I've also uploaded my images on dropbox here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yiaovw4tftki6 … 0.jpg?dl=0

Still doesn't show, please help.

Thank you

Re: Getting Started Using Word Press

At the moment, your web page uses the following code:

<script src="jbcore/juicebox.js"></script>

Therefore, the 'juicebox.js' file should be in this location on your web server: http://designcuisine.macyscatering.com/gallery/jbcore/juicebox.js
... but going directly to that location in a browser results in an error 404 (file not found).
It looks like your gallery files have not been uploaded to the correct location on your web server.

If you are trying to manually embed a gallery into a WordPress post, then I would recommend using the baseUrl method of embedding as documented here.
Essentially, you would create a Juicebox-Pro gallery on your computer with JuiceboxBuilder-Pro, upload the complete gallery folder (not just the contents) to your web server and paste the baseUrl embedding code into the body of your WordPress post making sure that the method of entry is 'Text' rather than 'Visual'.
It does not matter where on your web server you upload your gallery folder to as long as the two paths within the embedding code (the path to the 'juicebox.js' file and the baseUrl itself, pointing towards the gallery folder) are correct.

Alternatively, you could use the dedicated Juicebox plugin for WordPress, WP-Juicebox, which allows you to create and edit Juicebox galleries within the WordPress Dashboard. All the embedding code is automatically handled by the plugin and there is no need to worry about any manual coding.
WP-Juicebox can be downloaded from this web page. Instructions for use are on the same page.

Am I incorrect in thinking; by using my Flickr account, my images are already online so I do not need to upload them?

That is correct. If you want to source your Juicebox-Pro gallery with images from your Flickr account, then you can use set useFlickr="TRUE" and use the other Flickr configuration options (in the Lite and Flickr Pro sections) to point towards them.

Thank you for the info. I ended up using the WP Plugin. Though wondering if I'm limited to only one type of gallery?

How can I utilize this gallery?

http://www.juicebox.net/demos/pro/top/#1

WP-Juicebox does not come with any gallery presets but you can use any (or all) of the options on this page to configure a gallery.
The Juicebox-Lite options can be set by their individual controls in the WP-Juicebox interface.
Pro Options (if you are a Pro user) can be entered into the Pro Options text area of your gallery's settings window, one per line, in the format optionName="optionValue".

If you want to replicate the Top Aligned Demo gallery, its configuration options can be found in the gallery's XML file here: http://www.juicebox.net/demos/pro/top/config.xml

You can copy and paste the configuration options (below) into your gallery's Pro Options text area.
(Please note that Lite options will be ignored and should be set by their individual controls in the WP-Juicebox interface.)

resizeOnImport="false"
shareFacebook="false"
shareTwitter="false"
shareGPlus="false"
sharePinterest="false"
shareTumblr="false"
captionBackColor="rgba(238,238,238,0.5)"
captionPosition="BELOW_THUMBS"
showExpandButton="false"
showOpenButton="false"
maxThumbColumns="3"
textColor="rgba(51,51,51,1)"
textShadowColor="rgba(0,0,0,0)"
backgroundColor="rgba(238,238,238,1)"
imageShadowColor="rgba(0,0,0,0)"
imageShadowBlur="20"
imagePadding="10"
maxCaptionHeight="100"
imageTransitionType="NONE"
imageTransitionTime="0.3"
showThumbsOnLoad="true"
galleryTitle="Juicebox-Pro Top Aligned Demo"
galleryDescription="Demonstrating Juicebox-Pro's Social Sharing and Fotomoto Shopping Cart Integration"
galleryFontFace="Georgia,serif"
imageVAlign="TOP"
imageHAlign="LEFT"
thumbsPosition="RIGHT"
maxThumbRows="5"
galleryTitlePosition="TOP"
buttonBarPosition="TOP"
buttonBarBackColor="rgba(238,238,238,0.5)"
thumbFrameColor="rgba(255,0,0,1)"
buttonBarIconColor="rgba(0,0,0,1)"
buttonBarIconHoverColor="rgba(255,0,0,1)"
thumbsVAlign="TOP"