Topic: expand in new window ?? [SOLVED]

I don't want to be able to expand a picture in a new page so I set it to false , but when I upload and publish then look at it online then expand button is still there and still working , so I tried to turn off the button bar by setting the button bar position to none and I get the same result the button bar is still there and working , anyone got any ideas on this ??

Re: expand in new window ?? [SOLVED]

A Juicebox gallery can be expanded full-browser or fullscreen (by setting useFullscreenExpand="TRUE").

If you want to disable the Expand Button, then set showExpandButton="FALSE" (in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> Lite') section.

If you want to disable the entire Button Bar, then set buttonBarPosition="NONE" (in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's 'Button Bar' section).

After making any changes, please be sure to clear your browser's cache before reloading your gallery to ensure that your browser is fetching and using the most recent versions of your gallery files.

If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look and help further.

Thanks Steven it was the cache , total face palm moment :)

No problem. Glad it was an easy fix!