Topic: Carousel slider and Adobe Muse

Hi

I like to know if it's possible to do a carousel slider, that when we click to a photo we go to a different webpage.

We use Adobe Muse to develop the all site, and this is intended to use in our products page.

Can we also setup the image/page start in the slider?

Kind Regards

Nelson Parreira

Re: Carousel slider and Adobe Muse

I like to know if it's possible to do a carousel slider, that when we click to a photo we go to a different webpage.

This is possible in Juicebox-Pro but not in Juicebox-Lite (the free version) by setting imageClickMode="OPEN_URL" and assigning URLs to the images via the linkURL entries on JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's 'Images' tab.

Can we also setup the image/page start in the slider?

I'm not quite sure what you mean but it sounds like you might want to use a Splash Page.
The Splash Page is a placeholder for the gallery which, when clicked, will open the gallery fullscreen.
Please see this sample gallery for a demonstration.
For more information about the Splash Page, please see here.
The Splash Page can be configured using these (Pro-only) configuration options. With Juicebox-Pro, you can force the Splash Page to always be displayed by setting showSplashPage="ALWAYS".

However, if all you want to do is choose the first image in your gallery, you can order the images in exactly the order you want on the 'Images' tab of JuiceboxBuilder-Lite (by dragging and dropping each thumbnail into a new position).

Thanks for the help Steven.

What i was talking about is more like the "firstImageIndex" you have. If you see the products slider carousel in our we, what we wont is, when we are in the "Menthe" page, the slider is un the first page and we wont it to be in the page where the "Menthe" is show.

Link: http://www.australianice.be/fr/ice_menthe.html

Do you have a demo of the pro version?

What i was talking about is more like the "firstImageIndex" you have.

firstImageIndex is a Pro-only option (as you are aware).
The only other way to load a particular image in a gallery is to set enableDirectLinks="TRUE" (in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> General' section) and then use a # in the URL. For example:
http://www.example.com/gallery/index.html#7 would load the gallery and initially display the seventh image.
However, enableDirectLinks is also a Pro-only configuration option.

what we wont is, when we are in the "Menthe" page, the slider is un the first page and we wont it to be in the page where the "Menthe" is show.

It sounds like what you want to do is embed your galleries in your existing web pages alongside your other content (essentially replacing your static images with galleries), rather than have the galleries displayed on pages of their own. If so then you should follow either the standard embedding instructions here or the baseUrl embedding instructions here. Using the baseUrl method of embedding allows you to keep each gallery in its own folder (and you would upload the entire gallery folders to your web server). I would recommend this method if you plan to embed multiple galleries as it helps to keep things organized on your web server.
(Embedding Juicebox-Lite galleries is exactly the same as embedding Juicebox-Pro galleries).

Do you have a demo of the pro version?

No. Please see this FAQ:
Can I try a trial version of Juicebox-Pro?